CHARTERED WEALTH MANAGER® (CWM®) is unique and the only Wealth Management certification. The CWM® focuses on developing relationship management, sales, communication and core financial advisory skills to equip Wealth Management and Private Banking Professionals with knowledge in Wealth Management, Private Banking, Family Office, and Financial Advisory.
This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Wealth Management like Investment Strategies, Life Cycle Management, Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Relationship Management, Behavioural Finance, Alternative Products, Real Estate Valuation and Global Taxation. In the recent times, the mandatory requirement posted by the financial services industry towards the skillful and knowledgeable candidates in the field of personal financial advisory services including Wealth Management Private Banking Family Offices has made it essential for a candidate to be well versed with all the aspects of Wealth Management and Private Banking. This certification enables the candidates to meet the current skill set needed by the industry and stand out of the crowd.
The CWM® Program is a Federally Copyrighted Program founded in the United States with Wall Street Sector Trademarks owned by AAFM.
- Access to all research papers, articles as well as resources on cwminstitute.org
- Member’s discount for joining for CWM Institute activities
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Use of Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials
- Global Certification in true sense and no territorial examination required
- CWM® is awarded by CWM Institute, under license agreement with American Academy of Financial Management, USA
- Recognized by an independent and global authority.
- You can add CWM to your Resume, Degree or Professional Licenses & Improve your image and salary potential.
- Be part of Large Members Network of 50,000+.
- Members in more than 100 Countries with Global AACSB Alliance.
- This program is ideal for Management Graduates, Finance Professionals, Bankers, Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors and Mutual Fund Advisors who want to make a career in the Wealth Management and Private Banking Arena which is one of the most respected and highest paid segments in Financial Services Industry.